North Bend's Surplus List
Notice is hereby given that bids for the following items will be accepted by North Bend School District at the District Office, 1913 Meade Street, North Bend, Oregon, 97459.
Bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked attention: Kari Lucero, Surplus Property Bid. Bids must be received by 4 pm on the due date.
The buyer will sign a Bill of Sale acknowledging to Seller that Buyer is purchasing the property AS IS.
Arrangements must be made and item(s) picked up within 5 business days of payment. Delivery is not available. Items may be located at one or more school locations.
The District reserves the right to (1) reject any bid not in compliance with all prescribed public bidding procedures and requirements, and (2) reject for good cause any or all bids that are not in the best interest of the District.
Bids for the following items are due August 22, 2022 at 4 pm
Description - Condition
(600) Books - Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2000 (Grade 6-8) old
(3) Wooden cabinets with drawers 2’ x 5’ – HS poor condition
(61) Boxes nonfiction books - HS old
(4) Swivel stools, Purple – HS used
(1) Library security gate – HS used
(1) Laptop cart - HS used
(1) Library book cart – HS used
(1) Box - Biographies - Something About the Author Series – MS old
(1) Box - Reference Art – MS old
(1) Box - Reference Science – MS old
(1) Coca-Cola Vending Machine – HS used
(1) Wooden and Metal Table 30” x 48” – DO used
(1) Wooden Table 27” x 48” – DO used
(1) Wooden Round Table 42” – DO used
(1) Wooden and Metal Table Round 42” – DO used
(1) Wood Bookcase with adjustable shelves 4’ x 6’ x 12” – DO used
(1) Wheeled Office Chair, Black – DO Poor condition